I’m playing at a memorial service this morning.
Here’s to hoping that it isn’t an open casket. Those things creep me out.
- Great post by James MacDonald on churches wanting to “reach our culture” and what churches really end up doing after they say that.
- Ron Pai shared some good thoughts on the Christian bubble.
- Harold Hoehner’s expertise on Ephesians is unbelievable. He recently passed and this is a great tribute to him.
- Don Miller on how to write a book. He probably has some advice worth listening to.
- Ryan Guard on texting in church. And if you think people don’t…you are wrong.
- 10 reasons we won’t talk about race.
- Wow, a picture really does say a thousand words. Here is a great picture of people in India’s slums watching Slumdog Millionaire win best picture.
- One church is posting how much individuals are giving in the bulletin. They say it encourages people to give more, and giving more is Biblical. I’d say…THAT IS WEIRD.
- The future of the Republican party (Jindal) really pissed off the mayor of Vancouver, Washington. I guess some people care about monitoring volcanoes. And I agree, maybe he should watch a video on Mt. St. Helens exploding in 1980.
- I guess bikini wearing baristas isn’t enough. A new coffee shop had 150 applicants for a new TOPLESS coffee shop. You know these are desperate times when even strippers are getting more creative.