Spring in Oregon sometimes brings nice surprises. It rained all morning on Friday, but here is the forecast for the next week (below). I guess you could call spring in Oregon fickle.
Monday you will find me at a park reading a book. It shall be a perfect day.
- Alex McManus on 4 ideas changing the world right now.
- John MacArthur doesn’t like it when pastors preach on sex in explicit ways.
- The church is a place for sinners, says Jud Wilhite. Right on! Loved this article.
- A Christian Mistake by Jim Wallis. Essentially he just berates the religious right, so if you don’t like that, don’t read it.
- “Our common humanity is more important than all the things that divide us.”
- A Twitter strategy for growing your followers from Michael Hyatt.
- You look beautiful today.
- A passenger landed a plane after the pilot died. That is big time.
- 14 of the worst fast food versus reality examples. Pretty sad.
- “Celebrity stunts of altruism are killing the livelihoods of Africans.” Great article.
- Apparently a high speed passenger train is being proposed that would run from Eugene-Portland-Seattle-Vancouver (BC). This would be incredible.