Another beautiful weekend in Oregon. 88 and sunny today.
One thing I noticed yesterday is how sad it is to watch Joe Jackson respond to all the publicity about Michael’s death. Could it be any more obvious that he is trying to profit from it?
- Interesting interview on “the next evangelicalism.”
- Lessons in leadership from Don Miller based on Robert McNamara. My favorite post of the week.
- I work with Justin at The Mentoring Project and he also runs a great organization called These Numbers Have Faces. Check it out.
- 12 of the most amazing videos I’ve ever seen.
- Does Obama pass the social media test?
- Can love change the world?
- Charisma is overrated.
- Photo essay of Obama’s first 167 days. Some great pictures.
- Pastors are sharing the gospel in 140 characters.
- Christians who voted for Obama have to be relieved to hear that Obama receives a daily devotional on his Blackberry.
- Fatherless day (near and dear to my heart).
- Don’t waste your life (one video that really convicted me // watch it here RSS readers):
Grace and peace.