I don’t write about myself too often, but now and then it seems necessary to update you on my real life…not just what I feel like writing about. I have no fancy name for these posts, so “life update” will have to do. So sorry.
- Rose has had a month off from school, she starts again on Wednesday. Another year and a half from now she’ll be a Licensed Massage Therapist. I know what you are thinking…you are thinking I must get massages all the time. You would be wrong…I think I’ve had 2 since she started back in January.
- I’m a month into my classes and I’m loving them. I’m taking Biblical Leadership and Principles/Practices of Worship. Both are right up my alley for where I see myself serving at a church now and in the future.
- The Ride/Well Tour is supposedly deciding today whether a tour will happen next summer or not. If they approve it I would greatly covet your prayers as I decide how hard to try to make it happen.
- If for some reason I don’t do Ride/Well Tour next summer, I am going to do one or two duathlons (probably half duathlons, 55 mile bike, 13 mile run).
- Because of all that, I’m going to be in the market for a bike that I can either ride across the country or ride in races. No idea where the money will come from, but I’m hoping something will come up that fits my needs and price.
- Rose and I have been living in our current apartment since we got married over 2.5 years ago but we’re giving a lot of thought to downsizing and saving some money. During the school year we spend a lot more than we bring in, so it would be a wise move on our part to save some money. Let me know if you know of any good leads.
- Did you see that Vikings win yesterday?!?! Are you kidding me? Woohoo!
- I think I sang for 8 hours solid yesterday. My voice is toast.