Right now we are in the middle of what is often called a “Pineapple Express.” It is a warm, wet weather system that comes from the South Pacific toward the west coast. It is currently pouring down rain and will continue to do so for a while. Perfect for a lazy Saturday morning.
The Twins are done…but at least the Vikings are undefeated and Nebraska is playing well. Much to be happy about still.
- The cost of sexual immorality from Randy Alcorn.
- I wrote a guest post this week on the downfall of Major League Baseball.
- What it takes to be an overnight success from Chris Brogan…someone who many would consider to be an overnight success. Loved his perspective.
- “The Hipster Conundrum.” A helpful read for those you in Portland who are sick of the hipsters.
- “If younger and/or more secular people were going to be interested in church for the traditional reasons, they’d already be with us.”
- Want to do fantasy basketball with me? Go here: http://bit.ly/1VuIDo League ID#:221425 Password:rubio
- How did this become news worthy? Why do we care what 14 people think about the Bible?
- 5 reasons why Portland is SO much better than Seattle. Spot on.
- Once the site of the Super Bowl, now relegated to an auction market.
- A New Englander who hates the autumn leaves.
- How to make a lot of money in one afternoon. Blow up a big balloon, fly it for a few hours. Pretty simple.
Grace and peace friends.