I got up way too early yesterday so I could be sure to get my hands on the Droid that came out for Verizon. I’ve never had a phone that had apps or could check email or could use the internet. It is a really weird shift to be able to do all those things all the time, whenever I want. The phone change also reminds of the need for boundaries in internet usage. Anyone else get a Droid or going to get one? So far I’ve been really pleased.
Watch out for Nebraska to pull an upset on Oklahoma tonight….or not.
- Interesting article titled, “Is the Bible actually true?”
- Incredible story of a former KKK leader who learned to love those he previously hated. Hated is probably a kind word compared to what it truly was.
- Jason Boyett wrote a thought-provoking post on the ways he is annoyed during times of “worship.”
- How you can “dislike” items on Facebook using Firefox.
- Check out some of what Eugene and One Days Wages is up to.
- How biking is shaping the upcoming culture in Portland. Does any church in Portland understand this?
- A church in Dallas has announced plans for building a $130 million campus downtown. Yes…you read that correctly. And no, I don’t think that is cool.
- Looks like Google might be making a play to get into the music business.
- Listen to the new album by The Swell Season once through for free. Definitely worth a listen.
- I could think of better places to crash land a plane.
Blessings to you.