So you know how people say it rains all the time in Portland? Well, it hasn’t rained in over 3 weeks now. And in that time we’ve had about 2 cloudy days. It sure is rough living here in the summer.
I’ll be writing my philosophy of management paper tonight. Thanks for your help earlier this week.
- Video of John Piper sharing his most important thing young church leaders should know.
- 11 women writers you should be reading from Brian McLaren.
- Interesting post: “The Lie About Spiritual Growth.”
- 5 attributes of a church in decline from Tony Morgan. I wish I could say this wasn’t spot on, but I think it is.
- 9 things to know before you turn 30 (but really they’re just good life lessons, no matter what age you are).
- Have you heard about the viral Old Spice videos being filmed in Portland this week? Well read all about it right here. Quite the social media phenomenon.
- Want to go to Jordan for free? The Queen of Jordan is doing a big tourism push for her country through TwitVid.
- A priest in Holland has been suspended by the Catholic Church because he held an orange mass before the World Cup Final last weekend.
- During the Tour de France, Jet Blue will let you ship your bike for free and also watch the Tour on their seat back TVs. That is LEGIT.
- My generation is finding the “American Dream” very very elusive. A great New York Times article that I found to be spot on.
Grace and Peace.