It’s tough being a fan of Minnesota sports teams…
It is sad to me how church can often bring out the best and worst in people. Along those same lines, I think trust takes a lifetime to build and is broken in a moment. It’s in moments like these that we need God’s grace.
A few less links than usual this week, sorry. It’s been a crazy week.
- Worship mythbusters from Rich: “Creating a culture of worship.”
- Rhett’s series on youth ministry and boundaries has finished. A must read.
- In the same vein: “Is your youth group accomplishing anything?”
- How to give your home and your stuff meaning.
- I seriously love Shane Hipp’s perspective, it resonates with the part of me that sees problems with social media. Check out his post this week: “Is Facebook killing our souls?” After seeing The Social Network this was a poignant post for me.
- One of the forgotten keys to our dynamic worship of God is…HOSPITALITY.
It’s been a heavy week for me, so this came at just the right time. Your welcome. Chris Tomlin just might be ready to make the jump to the hip hop genre now 🙂
Enjoy your weekend.