Quite often we are quick to either reject our emotions or let them run rampant, with little middle ground for allowing God to speak to us through them. Listen as Richard Clark shares about his podcast Living and Effective, and how the focus it had on the 5 stages of grief can teach us about a better way to approach these emotions.
Richard Clark leads the Creative Studio for Christianity Today. He is a producer and host for Living and Effective, a podcast about the ways the Bible has influence within history and current events. He also produces and hosts the No Chill Enneagram podcast.
Listen to the full episode below (head here email readers):
Or find the episode wherever you get podcasts, including:
Links from the episode:
- Listen to season 2 of Living and Effective.
- Todd Billings has a wonderful book on lament and his incurable cancer.
- If you have an interest in starting your own podcast, be sure to check out how Richard is helping companies and people with their podcasts.
- You can find Richard Clark on Twitter @therichardclark.
- Pete Scazzero’s book Emotionally Healthy Spiritually.