I learned one blogging lesson this week…if you want a lot of comments, have an opinion about Rob Bell. Seriously…Thanks to ALL of you, for your thoughts and for your grace in light of my confession. Like I said in one of the comments: I stand by my thoughts during my conversation with Ash, but I care much more about the follow up post.
- Relevant Magazine is doing an awesome series called “7 Burning Questions.” Their panel (Nancy Ortberg, Shane Claiborne, Brian McLaren, Chuck Colson, and others) is full of people who have my respect. Their article on gay rights is definitely worth a read.
- This picture continues to confuse my brain. What do you think?
- I created a Facebook photo album from my trip to Chi-Town.
- This one is hard to read. An article on rape being a way of life for women in Darfur.
- I’m playing and singing a song by myself on Sunday that I heard for the first time 4 days ago. Can you say nervous?
- Chris Tomlin has a new single out from his cd that comes out in September. I haven’t bought it yet, but this guy loves it.
- Here are the chances you are going to hell.
- If you don’t have Firefox 3, you must get it. Here is a cool video highlighting some of the new features.
- In a similar vein to my apology about Rob Bell, Anne Jackson has apologized for dogging on Joel Osteen.
- Hillsong has a new cd coming out (no surprise there), but this video on how the album came to be was just incredible. You gotta watch it.